Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Week Three In The Search About Nursing

I started my three week of research right here in the English room. I went to Infotrac and typed in ''qualities it takes to be a nurse'' and nothing useful came up, so then I just simply typed in ''nursing'',and I still couldn't find anything. So I just went to Google and while I was waiting for it to load I put on some cherry blossom hand sanitizer on and I gave some to Megan and Heather to use too.

Once Google loaded I again typed in ''qualities it takes to be a nurse" and a lot of websites came up so I clicked the first one,it was a website wiki answers, where someone had already asked the question and other people answered it. The one answer said "friendly and cares for the patients''. Another answer said "good communication skills". I think that have those skills but I decided to look some more because there has to be a lot more that it takes to be a nurse than just that.

So than I clicked on another website and it basically said a nurse should have "kindness, good common sense, carefulness, quietness, neatness, handiness, cheerfulness."I also think that I have those qualities and maybe nursing is the right career for me.

"What are the skills and qualities a nurse needs?." wikianswers.com 5/2/08 .


Qualities of a Good Nurse.." chestofbooks.com 5/6/08 .

5 comments:

amanda said...

Jill, I think by reading ure blog & by the research u've done it really does seem like nursing is the right career for you. The traits that were in ure research seem to fit you very well & i think you'd be a good nurse.

d.hrdy said...

When I read the first paragraph I thought to myself like what do that has to do with nursing then I read on in i understend why you wrote what you wrote.

Jessica T said...

jill, I really understand why u wanna be a nurse and i really think you would succeed in doing that and ur blog proves that.

Megan M said...

Jll, the search you did gave me an idea on why you want to become a nurse. I like how you put in alot of details about the "qualities" a nurse should have, they suit you.

Heather Jacobs said...

Jill, I deffinitley think you fit the personality of becoming a nurse. You have all the qualities that you researched. You will have great success in becoming a nurse and helping sick people will be right for you. Good Luck!