Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Final Week

For the final week in my research I didn't know what else to search for or where to go.I sat around my house and dug through a couple of boxes that I had old hockey tapes in.I went through a few and started to fast forward through the game until I got to a fight and then I stopped to watch the crowds reaction.

The fight was against Rob Ray (Sabres) and Toronto's Tie Domi. From the look on the crowds face I would say that besides watching the game that fight made their night. The looks on their faces were priceless. Ray threw a punch and then another. The people in the front row, I thought that they were going to break the glass they were pounding so hard on it. It seemed like every tape I went through, each fight I watched, Ray was somehow involved.


On another tape it was yet again Domi and Ray going at it and this time the tables were turned. Domi was getting the hits and the crowd didn't seem to be so moved just because it was still in Buffalo and well we don't like the Leafs so everyone was booing Domi like usual. As I'm still trying to figure out why people want the fights to be banned I can't seem to find any REAL answer. It just seems like there is none. It's just a matter of opinions and the people's reasons behind their opinions.

No comments: