Friday, May 16, 2008

interview on gangs

I interviewed Danny and Larry about gangs to help me with my project and my first question was how do you feel about gangs? Danny feels that gangs are over rated, "why fight over just a street name".Larry said,"that they are pointless".I asked them was they apart of a gang both said no,then i ask have they ever lost a family member due to a gang related problem Danny said"no,but she has seen one of her friend's get hurt by one and Larry said"no but almost",and my last question was do you feel that if gangs didn't exist that the world would be a peaceful place Danny said that she feel that it would be a better place for teen but at the same time it still would be violence but not as much an Larry feel that it wouldn't make a difference.


Danny is wearing some pink jeans with a white and brown blouse and Larry has on a green jacket with some blue jeans.With the interview both was speaking clearly.

Grist, Danny. "interview on gangs." 16 05 2008
Young, Larry. "interview on gangs." 16 05 2008

2 comments:

Kearia K said...

That was a good Interview. I feel that gangs are pointless. The people in gangs should try to make something better out of there selves. I know that it is possible.But I have had anybody close to me harmed by gang violence. I also know many people in gangs

Ladazia said...

this was a great comment would of been even better if longer and more engaging...asking more questions... feeling them out more!!! getting over and more than just the basic, usual predictable questions...Ladazia