Friday, May 16, 2008

week four in the search about nursing

For the last week in the search I found it was hard to think of anything else to look up about nursing that would help answer my question. I think that over the last few weeks I answered pretty much all questions. But after having a discussion with Mr. Malley I realized I had a few more things to search.

I thought I would look up more about what kind of a nurse I would want to be and the different schools in Buffalo that offered it.I thought about becoming a licensed practical nurse because thats what my aunt is and I think that I could always go back to school to become a registered nurse, which takes a higher level of education than an lpn.

So I typed in "lpn schools in buffalo'' into Google and i clicked on one of the sites. It showed a list of all of the schools around Buffalo that offered lpn training. I clicked on a site with a list of some schools in the Buffalo area alot of the schools listed where different boces all over New York. Boces is where I planned to go for nursing.



"Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Programs." www.op.nysed.gov 5/15/08 .

No comments: