Wednesday, May 21, 2008

a persons input on abortions!

I asked my mother Diane Cooper age 41 what she thought about abortions and she thinks its a mothers choice whether or not she want to aborted a child!She said she had one before because she had already had 3 children and could not provide the proper care for another child!she said she was on birth control but it was not as effete as it is today!she said after she read my information on the different kinds of abortions she thinks its not fair to have an abortion so late she thinks if you decide to have one it should b during the first 3 months of pregnancy!other wise she feels that it's wrong!My in put on this is i feel abortion is wrong but sometimes you got to do what you got to do and you should decide early if you are going to have one or not!WHATS YOUR OPP ION ON THIS?

1 comment:

Reese S said...

I agree with your mom because i feel its the person choice who is having the baby to decide what to do with the baby being that they are the ones who have to take care of them. Eveybody have abortions for a reason at least its a reason to them which is good enough for me.