Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Almost there not quite finished

My search on criminal psychology continues I have interviewed many many people, but my results still remain the same so i decided to just go online and research the topic myself so I decided to go to google and type in criminal psychology one day when i was at home just sitting in my living room watching spongebob squarepants eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and drinking a nice cold glass or strawberry milk (it was reallllllyyyy reallyyyy tasty) so anywho whie I was on the computer searching for my topic I came across a site about criminal psychology it had all of the answers to my questions and many more informational facts about criminal psychology but then we blew a fuse and everthing shut down and i lost all of my information that i had found and when I attempted to find it again I couldn't I coudnt remember any of the things that i had went through in order to get the information!!!!! So yet and again the search continues. but I did find out that criminologist make up to $25,000 a yaer for their first year and every year it goes up about $15,000 to $20,000.

No comments: